Sunday, February 14, 2010

About Me

I am a thirty year old wife and mother of four children. I thought I had life figured out until my forth child was stillborn at 37 weeks, and my world came crashing down around me. I have been in Church my entire life, but have never had my faith tested like this before. My husband Brad and I have been married for ten years and he has been my rock throughout this battle in our lives. This journey has truly changed us forever as we are learning to live life again with our children.

Our children still with us are 11, 8 and five. Each and every day they teach me they life is a blessing and they are a miracle. I have learned that life is short and to never take any moment for granted. God is the giver of life and we are not guaranteed our next breath. Today and everyday God allows me to remain on this Earth, I choose to live for him and glorify his name.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...