Thursday, June 14, 2012

Trust in HIM


Psalm 143:8, "Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life."

DO you ever feel overwhelmed to the point of not even knowing where to start?

Your brain is going a mile a minute, and yet you can’t seem to slow down long enough to put one thought in order.

Where does God fit into this chaos? This overwhelming, can’t think straight, busy day or life?

Sometimes I look around at the mess and it seems too big! I feel as though the walls are caving in and I can’t escape. Is it the mess in my house, my life, or both?

I often wonder where I might schedule God into this lifestyle. I’m overwhelmed and yet where is God? Is He there when I show up to church on Sunday’s? Is He there in the midst of my mental breakdown? Is He there when I just can’t take it anymore and I am begging Him to rescue me?

Yes, He is there, but He wants more. He wants to be there ALL the time, not just when we are crying out for help in the midst of chaos.

He wants to guide you through the mess and into the calm. He wants to show you that life doesn’t have to be overwhelming.

I think the problem with too many Christians have is that we think we have to show the world our life is perfect, simply because we are Christians. We think others expect to see us living great because Christ has saved us.  We are ashamed to let others see us broken.

We don't need to show the world that life is perfect with Christ; we need to show them that we are broken and life is renewed with Christ!

Life is overwhelming, messy and downright crazy, but God is ready and waiting to walk hand and hand through the mess with you. Trust that He will guide you and love you like no one else ever could.

Put your trust in God to bring you through every moment of your life, good or bad. Don’t just look for Him in the chaos or when you go to church. Look for Him every morning and every minute that you breathe.

He will love you…He will guide you….He will NEVER leave you!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...