Thursday, October 6, 2011

LOVE.....


This has to be my favorite time of year.


I love the smell of pumpkin candles circulating through my house and spice cake cooking in the oven.


I love to open the windows and feel the breeze sweep throughout my house.


I love to feel the grass beneath my feet as I listen to my kids laughing as they ride their bikes up and down the street.


I love the morning air as I sit on the front porch soaking in the beauty of the day.


I love orange, yellow, green and brown, and ALL the colors of fall.


I love warm homemade chili and baked apples while curled up on the coach watching Gator football with my husband.


I love the smell of funnel cake while walking through the fair.


I love, absolutely LOVE, how God always swoops in and catches me just when I need Him the most! He gives me a new season and fresh air just when I feel like I am drowning from within.


I love how I am never alone, even when my heart feels empty.


I simply love how God loves me....
post signature

3 comments:

  1. You had me at pumpkin candles and spice cake :0) I'm sooo glad Fall is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P. S. Thank you for your insightful comment yesterday. You really help me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...